一步搞定

查看: 1148|回复: 0

[外航其它] 【面試問題百百種】面對難相處的同事,我該如何處理 ?

[复制链接]

发表于 2015-12-29 21:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

「這是外商公司測驗”team work”很典型的問題,回答技巧在於 _____ ?」
「同事真的難相處!? 把握面試技巧三大點,讓難問題變加分題」
【Question】
" What kind of people do you feel the most difficult to get along with? If he happens to be your colleague, how would you handle this situation? "
你覺得什麼樣的人最難相處?如果他正巧是你的同事,你如何對應?
【Answer】
Fiona:    I’ll feel it a challenge to work with an irresponsible person. I now work as a waitress at a Dim-sum restaurant…I work on the weekend shift…which is the busiest…and also we get the best tips on weekends. Everybody has overloaded work…getting tables ready, checking and on-loading Dim-sum steamers from the kitchen, refilling tea pots every minute, bla...bla...bla…About two months ago, there were some reservation problems at the reception. The manager asked me to look after extra three tables for Brian…because he was handling the reservation…and he would take over his tables from me after the problem is solved. Guess what, he NEVER came back! I worked all the way through…I talked to him afterwards…but he said, “Oh, sorry. What can I do? I simply ‘forgot about it’!” I wish I could be as “naïve” as Brian – FORGOT his responsibility…
Fiona說:跟不負責的人一同工作,我覺得是一大挑戰。我在港式飲茶當服務生,上週末的班,這是最忙、小費最多的時段。每個人都超時、超量的工作...擺桌、從廚房換上新鮮蒸籠、每分鐘都得添熱茶...種種繁雜的工作。約兩個月前,櫃台出了點訂桌的麻煩,經理要我先幫Brian照顧他有三桌的客人,因為他去處理訂桌的事,等他解決了會自己回來上菜,服務他的客人。你們猜怎麼著?他從沒回來!我從頭到結束,全幫他做完了,後來我去問問他,他只說了:「啊!失禮了,全給忘了,我也不知如何是好呀?」哎!我還真希望我能像Brian那麼天真呢-把自己的責任給”忘”了...
Gary:   We’re all human beings, not perfect…some people are easy to get along with, others aren’t! I like working as a team, but I can’t stand with someone who is over-bossy…I don’t mean I can’t obey my superior’s instructions …that’s not the case. I mean “nagging” personality makes me uncomfortable. We’re all adults… mature enough to work as a team…If my colleague likes to nag (at) me all the time instead of doing his own job, I would politely say to him, “Oh, thanks a lot for your advice. I am doing all right myself. If I need your help, I won’t hesitate about that at all.” After all, we work together. I appreciate his consideration for me.
Gary說:我們都是凡人,都不完美...有些人好相處、其他人不儘然!我喜歡在團體裡工作,但我不能忍受過份嘮叨的人...不是說我不接受資深同事的指導...我指的不是這樣的情形。是”碎碎唸”個性的人讓我不舒服。我們都是成年人...都很成熟...在團體中一同工作...如果我的同事自己的事不好好做,盡是嘮叨我,我會禮貌地告訴他:「謝謝你的建議。我自己做得不錯。需要你幫忙的話,我不會客氣的!」畢竟我們大家在一塊兒工作,感謝他對我的關心。
【面試技巧Tips】

這是外商公司測驗”team work”很典型的問題,回答技巧在於...
(1) 表達”人非勝賢,皆有缺點”
(2) ”點到為止”的描述而非抱怨連連
(3) 針對同事的缺點找出解決問題的方法,哈佛個案分析就有一則 case study - 遇上地獄來的老闆!該忍下去還是快求去? 可見外商公司很喜歡問這類型的問題。
應試者Fiona優在舉出生動的例子,缺在沒有說出如何對應的確切方法。應試者Gary優在”抱怨的分寸”拿捏恰當,表達個人意見的同時,也維繫了團體氣氛的和諧。
【禁忌Taboo】
除了繫牢面試技巧,這些禁忌你根本不該犯,加 LINE 打 【禁忌】  一舉兩得突破面試大哉問!!!    (此為限時訊息,請讀者敬請把握唷~)
作 者 /  Rochelle C.P. Liu 劉金坪 (前Emirates Airlines阿聯酋航空空服員)
編 輯 /  Claire Hsieh

已同步至 刘平空姐学园的微博

http://www.kongjie.com/?904845

该贴已经同步到 刘平空姐学园的微博
空乘婚恋http://www.51Love.cc 机组人员在英文里称为Cabin Crew
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为空姐网会员

本版积分规则

客户关怀|黑名单|写信给我们|空姐网 ( 沪ICP备14049210号-6 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 11:18 , Processed in 0.058521 second(s), 19 queries .